In a blink of an eye, 2010 is going to come to an end. So to make it official, I’m going to post the highs and lows of this year. We start with the lows first (only logical to start with the bad news then the good news). Here it goes:
The Lows of 2010
1. Mugged at knife point and lost RM 7k worth of cash on March the 19th.
2. Lessy passes away on the 29th of July.
3. Had a major argument with a good friend of mine (this was last month).
4. Discovered what an ass another good friend of mine can be (this was this month). Extremely disappointed..
The Highs of 2010
1. Experiencing my first F1 experience. It was orgasmic!
2. Enrolling in Uni after 3 years of working and meeting lots of new cool friends 🙂
3. World Cup fever 😉
4. Got my DSLR (finally!!)
5. And got my new PC yesterday 🙂
Though it may not seem that much of an eventful year to you guys, but that’s because I think I’ve left out on a few highs and lows (I just woke up 😛 ). So forgive me for being a little blur.
Anyways, here’s what I have observed. Based on the highs and lows above, I’ve realised that although the good parts were more than the bad ones, I tend to remember the dates of when the bad stuff happened than the good ones. And that’s not a good thing.
So, with that, my New Year Resolution would be, “To not bother be it good or bad. And to no longer follow but be the one followed.”
Happy New Year 2011 everybody.